Dr. Till Noethel was born in Berlin in 1967 as the youngest of four children and now lives with his family in Hamburg and Ibiza. The uniqueness of his work is the foundation on which it stands and from where it is continuously growing. The triad of:
o 15 years management of success-brands such as Red Bull
o 10+ years of experience in training & coaching current and future leaders, E>V partner since 2008
o 10+ years of applied, daily awareness and intuition training.
This combination gives his clients the advantage to understand their pain points, needs, and business models precisely and to help developing towards solutions and potentials very fast. It offers them a well equipped toolbox of highly up to date methods and exercises and makes them a profound intuition accessible. He speaks fluent German and English.
According to Gallup, only 15% of all employees are fully engaged and fulfilled - or as we call it "with 10 points" - at work. The lack of commitment of the other 85% causes an annual loss in productivity of hundreds of billions. This I want to change! As a leadership coach and trainer I support:
o Managers and employees in innovative methods of self-leadership
o Teams to work better, with increased efficiency and effectivity
o Organizations to drive motivation, commitment and direction.
As a result, you get new solutions and ways of leadership that touch deeply, work from the root of the problem and bring lasting change.